Chamber Membership Fee & Information
We encourage ALL businesses that service or are based in the Murwillumbah District to become a member of your local Chamber.
It is the most inexpensive and effective way to promote your business. It also gives you the opportunity to get more involved in your community, have a voice, and help to get things done which will benefit all.
Whether you are a shopkeeper, accommodation operator, farmer, accountant, or artisan, please get in touch and see what the Chamber can do for your business, and what your business can do for the community!
To become a member email us and an invoice will be sent.
Alternatively you can attend a meeting to apply in person. Please Download an application form and bring it to a breakfast.
Meetings are held the 1st Friday of every month at Murwillumbah Services Club 6:30 to 8:30 am.
Annual Membership Fee $100:
- Access to monthly Chamber meetings.
- Participation in Chamber business and social events.
- Access to NSW Business Chamber and the benefits this provides (Entitlement Sheet).
- Advocacy & Support.
- Membership discounts for networking event.
- Contact details listing.
- Blurb with contact details.
- Link to your website (copy, image and link must be supplied by authorised person).
The Murwillumbah District Business Chamber Board reserve the right to accept or reject any membership application